BI Developer Senior to Lead
As a BI Developer Senior or Lead at Progressive, you will be responsible for coding, implementing and supporting cost-effective solutions for business related problems. Self-motivated and as a knowledge expert, you will gather business specific needs, develop short and long term BI solutions, develop ETL Automation, as well as recommend process improvements by conducting research and applying problem solving techniques.
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology or Business discipline or related field of study (e.g. Computer Science, MIS, Business Management) and a minimum of 2 year designing/developing, programming and supporting software programs/applications.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 4 years related work experience with working knowledge of designing/developing, programming and supporting software programs/applications
- Proficient with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, etc), SQL Server and RDBMS (DB2/Oracle).
- Experience in design, code and implementation of ETL framework for data projects using SSIS. Proven ability to build BI Solutions and experience in ETL automation.
- Experience in implementing and supporting BI Dashboards using SharePoint.
- Experience in working with Business Users, Data Analysts, IT and Project Teams Compensation
Senior level: $71,400 - $95,200/year Lead level: $86,400 - $115,200
Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance Benefits:
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Sponsorship for work authorization for this position is available for candidates who already possess a H-1B visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send Matt . a chat request
Receive Response on FitFind out if you’re a fit for this role right away. If it is a possible fit, you’ll be able to start chatting with the recruiter to learn more. If it’s not a fit, you’ll get personalized feedback.
Recruiter will respond in 1-2 days
Start Messaging if Accepted
Chat asynchronously or in real-time