Data Scientist - Senior to Lead
As a Data Scientist, you’ll use machine learning, engineering and languages like Python to develop tools, analyses and applications that solve complex business problems. The problems you’ll solve are wide-ranging and will require a lot of different techniques, including some you’ll probably have to research, learn or create. Final products could range from design of predictive models to more sophisticated visualizations and decision-support tools delivered through user facing web applications you develop.
- Master's degree or higher with quantitative focus in Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or related field (e.g. Mathematics).
- In lieu of the above, Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus in Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or related field (e.g. Mathematics) and a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in Statistical/Quantitative Modeling and/or Machine Learning tools (R, Python, etc.) and in using various database tools (e.g. Hadoop, SQL) processing large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Statistical/Quantitative Modeling and/or Machine Learning tools (R, Python, etc.) and in using various database tools (e.g. Hadoop, SQL) processing large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- Proficiency in SQL and one higher level programming language (i.e. Python or R)Ability to communicate technical findings to a wide range of audiences
- Experience with tools like Hadoop, AWS, and Linux
- Experience developing web applications using popular frameworks (i.e. Flask, Node.JS, Angular and Bootstrap)
- Experience with GIT version control system
- Senior level: $78,700 - $104,900/year
- Lead level: $90,200 - $128,900/year Gainshare bonus up to 30% - 40% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with - Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Sponsorship for work authorization for this position is available for candidates who already possess an H-1B visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send Melissa Smith a chat request
Receive Response on FitFind out if you’re a fit for this role right away. If it is a possible fit, you’ll be able to start chatting with the recruiter to learn more. If it’s not a fit, you’ll get personalized feedback.
Recruiter will respond in 1-2 days
Start Messaging if Accepted
Chat asynchronously or in real-time