From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
You will help shape the future of the Fivetran data pipeline platform for businesses large and small. With your brilliant data insights, you will enable us to measure the success of our product by how our customers use it. Your quick ad hoc analyses for your product team compatriots will identify metrics to lift and targets to hit. Your contributions will help us continue to deliver a product that provides analysts worldwide with reliable access to the data they need, without having to ask an engineer to get it for them.
- Partner with product managers to quantitatively understand problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in creative ways to generate new insights
- Size the potential impact of new product initiatives and make recommendations on their relative priority
- Analyze and monitor the performance of product launches and experiments, and make recommendations to optimize for actions that drive impact
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to tackle challenges where product data and broader business data intersect
- Maintain and enhance analytics infrastructure at Fivetran in cooperation with analysts across the organization
- Assist in training new hires, colleagues, partners and our fan club on the workings of Fivetran’s data and what it means to be a data-driven culture
- Experience using analytics to support key business decisions, preferably at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and business metrics of a SaaS product; hands-on experience with segmentation, cohort, and product funnel analyses strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of tools including SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc. to analyze and model raw data sets; experience with R or Python a plus
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to successfully complete multiple, competing projects under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of product managers and designers
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or a related field; or equivalent analytical acumen/analytics experience
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Send Andy Tran a chat request
Receive Response on FitFind out if you’re a fit for this role right away. If it is a possible fit, you’ll be able to start chatting with the recruiter to learn more. If it’s not a fit, you’ll get personalized feedback.
Recruiter will respond in 1-2 days
Start Messaging if Accepted
Chat asynchronously or in real-time