From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
As a Sr Solutions Analyst at Fivetran, you will enable Fivetran customers to get from loading data to finding insights quickly. This is done by creating pre-built reporting on top of Fivetran data. We work collaboratively with some of our key business intelligence and data transformation partners, to provide out-of-the-box templates for customers to use. You are a SQL expert and want to be part of a high-impact team, dedicated to helping customers.
In this role, you will be both building new products and maintaining existing products. Check out what the team’s recent work here: https://hub.getdbt.com/fivetran/.
As a Sr Solutions Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Learn Fivetran source schemas and table relationships
- Create external-facing analytics for customers using Fivetran data pipelines
- Conduct customer calls to better understand customer objectives. Our products are designed to help customers solve problems and achieve objectives
- Deliver clean, concise, error free code consistently (dbt packages, SQL queries, BI templates)
- Conduct independent research when working on a project
What you bring to the table:
- Advanced/expert level SQL experience
- 4-6+ years analyzing data
- Experience using dbt
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative
- Is a team player
- Able to work in fast-paced environments
- Values constructive criticism
- Passion for data and analytics
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Send Andy Tran a chat request
Receive Response on FitFind out if you’re a fit for this role right away. If it is a possible fit, you’ll be able to start chatting with the recruiter to learn more. If it’s not a fit, you’ll get personalized feedback.
Recruiter will respond in 1-2 days
Start Messaging if Accepted
Chat asynchronously or in real-time