NuGrowth Solutions is hiring Sales Development Representative to join our account teams and make an immediate impact. The Sales Development Representative position offers the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing company and gain valuable sales expertise. We provide sales training and development for individuals that want to build a career in sales and are committed to personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative include, but are not limited to delivering sales results on behalf of our clients by driving lead generation, building sales pipelines and generating and closing sales opportunities.
Other responsibilities entail:
- Making Introductory-calling, outreach prospecting, and intelligently articulate company value proposition at management and executive levels.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key decision makers across various organizations, organizational mapping and uncovering their business needs.
- Produce quality opportunities that can be passed to field sales and / or driven to the closing stage and manage pipelines in Salesforce.com.
- Experience in cold calling, outreach marketing, lead generation, opportunity management
- High motivation to succeed and advance in a sales career
- A team player attitude, with a commitment to service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills who is eager to learn
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel), Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 1-3 years sales experience
Because we provide sales as a service for a variety of clients, knowledge or related experience in any of the following industries is a plus: Software and Techncology, Logistics, Software, Advertising, Healthcare, Engineering, Economic Development and Manufacturing. This is a tremendous opportunity for professionals with sales experience, beginning a sales career and recent college graduates.
Salary plus commission position with full benefits, paid time off and employer matched 401(k).