From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
You will help shape the future of Fivetran for businesses large and small by applying your brilliant data insights to optimize and strengthen our marketing programs. Your ability to quickly analyze engagement data, customer segments, ad performance, campaign activity channels will give the broader team the much needed insights to improve.
Prior experience in Analytics and Marketing is required.
As a Marketing Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Partner with campaign managers, demand gen and sales leaders to quantitatively understand problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in creative ways to generate new insights
- Build critical reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize key marketing initiatives
- Use data to identify gaps and performance limitations of marketing funnel, engagement, and opportunity creation goals
- Be the first to play with new data sets and joins that enable new marketing strategies and objectives
- Experiment with new analysis to uncover hidden optimizations and new goals
- 2+ years of professional experience analyzing Marketing Data
- Experience using analytics to quickly drive insight into key business decisions in a SQL analyst role; Previous experience at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company preferred
- Hands-on experience analyzing marketing data sets across ads, emails, website, and sales funnel activities
- Solid experience working with analytic tooling including SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc to analyze and model raw data sets
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to successfully complete multiple, competing projects under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of campaign managers, product marketers, and demand gen leads
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Send Andy Tran a chat request
Receive Response on FitFind out if you’re a fit for this role right away. If it is a possible fit, you’ll be able to start chatting with the recruiter to learn more. If it’s not a fit, you’ll get personalized feedback.
Recruiter will respond in 1-2 days
Start Messaging if Accepted
Chat asynchronously or in real-time